"Who in their right mind wouldn't want to read a book by Mark Barry!" (Mary Quallo, St Louis)

"Who in their right mind wouldn't want to read a book by Mark Barry!"  (Mary Quallo, St Louis)
Coming next week - Carla Eatherington

Friday 6 July 2012

Null and Void

Work on TIW has virtually come to a standstill. Lots of reasons why which I won't go into, but I've got three days to get the proof done to stay on deadline. Luckily I've mashed the wordage and I have only two sequences to go, so its nothing to worry about. If I've finished by Sunday night, I'll be delighted.

Dawn is writing the story of the Illustration and hopefully we'll merge that this week. It should be completely finished by Thursday.

The writing style on TIW is completely different to anything I've attempted before. I don't know whether it works or not. We'll soon see.

The paperback edition of UV is already to go. It's on Createspace, which is no good to British customers, (postage issues) but the minute I see it on Amazon, we'll launch.

I've started another blog project through Green Wizard which I'll tell you about early next week. There is so much I want to say about this Green Wizard process that I find myself caught between a rock and a hard place. I'm learning the blogging process and what works and what doesn't.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.